LectureFox-Adler Endowed Lecture
PALMTN Gannett Auditorium: Peter Sís, an internationally acclaimed author, illustrator, filmmaker, and painter, will speak about "stories of exile and the importance of humanistic…Read More
DANCE IM Gym:
Please consider donating blood in loving memory of Skidmore Grad, Lilly Kishore
to schedule an appointment visit Read More
Performance - MusicTuvergen Band
Zankel Music Center: An emerging act at world music festivals across the U.S., Tuvergen Band (“galloping” in Mongolian) is a Chicagobased folkfusion trio founded by Tamir Hargana, Naizal Hargana,…Read More
FilmUtica : The last refuge, documentary screening and…
PALMTN Davis Auditorium:
- Skidmore tennis is settling into its new home after the Sept. 15-17 Thoroughbred Invitational, the first-ever competition on the outdoor tennis courts at McCaffery-Wagman Tennis and Wellness Center.
- Activists, artists, scholars, and the community will have opportunities to engage together through in-person and virtual lectures, workshops, exhibitions, and more, highlighting a variety of perspectives from and about the borderlands, Sept. 18 through Oct. 16.
- The Saratoga Springs Preservation Foundation gave the College its Landscape Initiative Award for planting dozens of native trees as part of improvements to its North Broadway entrance.
- With engaging orientation programs and ceremonial tributes, Skidmore College welcomed 738 members of the Class of 2027 for the 2023-2024 academic year.
- President Conner welcomes the Skidmore community at the start of a new academic year and encourages everyone to make the most of the present as we anticipate the wonderful opportunities and possibilities to come.
- Skidmore is the first liberal arts college to host a pop-up research hub within NASA’s prestigious DEVELOP program, with students assisting New York state land preservation work through GIS data analysis.
We believe that every life is made more profound with creativity at its core.Read More
It's something we hear often: Students come to Skidmore to "do both." They want to explore multiple passions – science and music, performance and politics. They seek the freedom, encouragement, and support to explore, mix, match, add, and create. We believe we offer all of this and more ... but we'll let them show and tell you themselves.